Monday, January 12, 2009

Skittles

Unfortunately to those looking for candy, this has nothing to do with skittles.

In the States, cold and alone and... sometimes hungry.

I love the snow, never been anywhere that snowed this beautifully... I stand and watch the snow fall as the minutes tick by, even when I'm trembling from the cold but still reluctant to move.

Purdue is huge... need to take a bus just to get to town. people are very nice here, just like back home.

still, can't help but feel a bit lonely - dont take me wrong, did make friends. a bit homesick i say.

mmm... heres praying for the next five months.

p.s im due a pleasant surprise in three... ;]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah wat a snag (sentimental new age guy) u make urself sound so poetic looking at beautiful snow, it moves me it makes me cry..
anyway ur a nub, na me hao de nv peng you bu yao pao dao lao yuan de di fang zi ji zuo mo zi ji. guai ni zi ji that ur lonely!!! =P
anyway <3 u heaps ur a nub, im travelling like 48 hrs there and back to see you!!! ud better <3 me long time ;]

Ritzy said...

yo!

SNOW! no fair.

im in 45 degree heat

i want some snow

hmm.. maybe i should travel that 48 hours too

hahhaa

just kidding

have a great one!!!